Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm Just Too Tired...

To write.  So I'll give you a quick update.

The visit with my in-laws went swimmingly.  No sarcasm there.  It really did go well.  My mother-in-law and I had a good conversation about some of our differences and got them squared away.  We're working on a clean slate and taking our relationship to a new level.  That makes me very happy.

I have not as yet made the butter tarts.  Been too tired after my days with my 3 year old.  He is so ramped up that I don't even get a potty break until my husband gets home from work. I'm now up to 3 broken ornaments.  I'm hoping after Christmas he settles down and things get back to normal.  Well as normal as normal gets in this house.

My eldest sons concert was today and it was fabulous.  Nothing like watching elementary school aged children singing about Ebeneezer Scrooge to put you in the Christmas spirit.

This Friday is my oldests skating party and I'm looking forward to that.  He's never been on the ice and I can't skate, so his step-aunty is coming to teach him how to skate.  She's a hockey player for our local ladies team and they're both excited for this opportunity.

Saturday we are all going to an adoptive families Christmas party in a neighbouring community and we're all excited about that.

So there you have it.

Have a good night and God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment