Saturday, May 28, 2011

YIPPEEEEE....

I don't know what happened but my Blogger Blog is working properly again!!!! Yay!

Today was a great day!  My nephew and his 4 beautiful children and my sisters charge, came to visit my boys and I for the afternoon.
What a joy it was to sit outside on the patio, enjoy a cup of coffee or 3 and watch and listen to the children play and have fun together.

My branch of the family tree isn't the only branch built by including adoption.  There's only a few branches on our tree that don't include at least one adopted family member.  Some of them were here today.

One of the reasons that I never feared how my family would react or accept my children coming to us through adoption is because of this.  Most of our branches include adoption in one form or another.

I live in a family that embraces each other no matter what our differences are.

I am truly blessed!

PS.  Yes today's post is all about me and how I feel. :p

Happy Saturday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment