Thursday, December 16, 2010

Adoption Christmas Party...

I don't really have anything of any interest to talk about today, but I did want to remind folks that it's Christmas time.

Sunday December 19th, 2010 at 2:00pm until 4:00pm we are having our 3rd Annual Christmas Party for our local adoptive families.

Everyone who's interested in adoption or those who are waiting to adopt or those who have adopted are welcome to attend.

We are having the party at Elim Tabernacle Church in the gym.  I have it on good authority that we will be having a visit from a very special guest.  It's also a potluck for snacks.  We've asked parents to bring a small (under $10) wrapped and labelled gift for each of their children that will be given out by our surprise visitor.

Our party's are always fun and enlightening and although I've not been very good at organizing games and things, everyone seems to have a good time.  Including me!

So if you'd like to come just let me know and we'll be happy to see you.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly,

    We were going to come. I'm sorry but we have to cancel. :( We have the fifth disease going around. (Childhood rash & fever) It's circulating the schools. Merry Christmas! Always Carrie.

    ReplyDelete